Mario Meets Kirby Mario Meets Kirby

Good animation, I liked the way the lip synch was done. The story was good too, but the script reading was obviously very heavily influenced by Half Life: Full Life Consequences. I was honestly expecting it to be mentioned in the credits or something like that. In future flashes I'd encourage you to change the style of voice to distance yourself from comparisons like what I've made, but they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I do think you pulled it off very well.

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

Morals have no place within these walls.

Oh Christ. I'm giving you ten for the simple fact that this is the first thing in months on the front page that managed to raise my eyebrows about 3 inches above my forehead. I honestly find the content kind of disturbing, but kudos for the animation.

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

Holy crap!

That was one cheesed off Charizard! Rayquaza in the next one to cool things off I see?! Awesome job man, great effort for only your second flash!

Sonic Assault Sonic Assault

Yup, not bad.

I like the premise of it. The pixelated side-scrolling shooter is a nice change but it seems a bit laggy when there's too many sprites on the screen. I'll also agree with Link3192 that you should expand the game a lot more...but don't call it a sequel if your going to do that...

BulletTime BulletTime

Score.

14254. I had fun with this. Thanks and well done!

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

Ace!

Wow. I really felt gutted for the little guy when I eventually lost... Awesome artwork too guys, made me laugh!

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

BLAAAAAAM THIS PIECE OF CRAP!!!!

Gets me every single time. Absolutely excellent over-the-top voice acting dude. Was introduced to your recording by RicePirates flash, but on it's own it's just as good. Great phonetic pronunciation I must say! Haha! XD

Edd's Crappy Song Edd's Crappy Song

For some reason...

I really like it... Very impressive the way you just built it all around the one little trumpet part! ha!

Sonic1 Final Boss Orchestral Sonic1 Final Boss Orchestral

You're doing it wrong...

Sorry man. You have 3 seperate key signatures going on here, it sounds pretty horrendous. If you weren't sure of the notes you should have had the original with you or some sort of control piece so you can compare the two and listen out for where you went wrong. Everything is in the right place, but the intonation is too far out for it to make any aural sense. =/