Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

BLAAAAAAM THIS PIECE OF CRAP!!!!

Gets me every single time. Absolutely excellent over-the-top voice acting dude. Was introduced to your recording by RicePirates flash, but on it's own it's just as good. Great phonetic pronunciation I must say! Haha! XD

Edd's Crappy Song Edd's Crappy Song

For some reason...

I really like it... Very impressive the way you just built it all around the one little trumpet part! ha!

Sonic1 Final Boss Orchestral Sonic1 Final Boss Orchestral

You're doing it wrong...

Sorry man. You have 3 seperate key signatures going on here, it sounds pretty horrendous. If you weren't sure of the notes you should have had the original with you or some sort of control piece so you can compare the two and listen out for where you went wrong. Everything is in the right place, but the intonation is too far out for it to make any aural sense. =/

I Gotta Feeling, Just Relax v1 I Gotta Feeling, Just Relax v1

Interesting mix...

But to be honest I feel you have a lot riding on just the chart success of the song, the popularity of which can probably be attributed to the pounding 1,2,3,4 rhythm that the guitar introduces and gives it a good beat all the way through. Instead what you've done is lessened that in a way and put in extra drums with a violin (violin??) which, even though I know you were trying to be different or whatever, I think takes away from the essence of the song which is supposed to be about putting your kit on and painting the town red. Although what you've tried is a solid mix, it really doesn't change enough for me. Even your title's a bit bewildering. "I've Gotta Feeling, Just Relax'. I'm not sure why you picked a song about going out all night and having a ball to turn into a remixed relaxation number but that's just my opinion.
3/5
6/10
Mostly because the quality is very good.
Keep it up man.

ioneofmany responds:

Thanks for your detailed review. I really appreciate it and genuinely respect your opinion!

Towards the end of your review though, you wonder why I picked this song.. well, think of it from an internal point of view. Just listening to this song alone, I don't add any of the crazy lyrics.. only that tonight is going to be a good night. With that, it is up to you on how to interpret it. Then again, since it IS a remix of a song that has all of that, I understand that it is expected to have that mood. :)

Sonic 2 Chemical Plant Metal Sonic 2 Chemical Plant Metal

GHRRREEAW!

I wanna either hit something or go play guitar after this! Fantastic, I love! The bend you do at the end of the phrase is class! Great job!

IceCap Zone IceCap Zone

Strange...

Excellent interpretation of the original i say. You've made it sound so much more 'cold'. The way you get rid of all the drums save for the bass and muffle the backing chords in the main tune makes me feel like I really am all alone in a very big icy cave!
Well done, especially for your first.

MetalMetroid responds:

Thanx alot ViRoLoGY it's people like you that make me want to keep going on my work I hope you ejoy the rest of my song's and yeah I tend to stick to original as best as I can and chng it up to make it sounds more epic :)

Corneria (Synthmetal remix) Corneria (Synthmetal remix)

\m/

Hardcore man! Christ would have been one hell of a soundtrack to beat if this had of been in the original! Just one thing, tighten up those guitars a l'il! One sounds barely a second behind the other!
Great stuff though.

MashedByMachines responds:

Thanks :D
Well the guitars sound like that beacuse I played just some milliseconds to slow the second time. Can´t really do anything about that without re-recordning the guitars (And I´m too lazy for that )
Thanks for the review =)

Sonic Megamix Sonic Megamix

RavE!!!

Man I'm downloading this and demanding the next DJ I see in a club plays it! Awesome, well done Wolf.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

well when you get a DJ to play it, let me know! glad you love like it! ^_^v